Communicating for Change workshop
The Communicating for Change workshop will provide knowledge and insight for ensuring communication and marketing activities translate into tangible behaviour change. The workshop will demonstrate that communications and behaviour change are not inexplicably linked with the former leading to the latter. Effective behaviour change needs a clear behavioural approach based on insight.
Janet MacDonald, ChangeHub Director has extensive experience in strategic communications and behaviour change. She has worked in New Zealand, the UK and Australia across the public, non-profit and private sectors.Janet also has more than 15 years training and coaching experience.
Workshop Details: Wellington, 8 June 2018, 9am - 4.30pm.
Cost: $695 (exc. GST) includes morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and course workbook
To register email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Janet on 021 589456 for further information.
Over the day we will cover:
- Understanding the difference between communications and behaviour change
- Defining the drivers for change
- Understanding and applying the four key approaches to behaviour change
- Moving beyond raising awareness and into action
- Using insight-based approaches to inform communication strategy
- Effective stakeholder relations
- Co-design and co-creation
- Understanding online behaviour
- Smart use of digital platforms & social media tools
- Defining success
- Six stages of a behaviour change/communication plan
- Effective communication and behaviour change case studies from around the globe.